Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Warrior for Christ from Nigeria

My generous and creative husband is entertaining our little guy for a few minutes, so I thought now's the time for a quick update. Man, is God moving!! It's such a reminder that when we're obedient, He hooks us up!

My hope has been and will continue to be that at least one person will be helped by this blog.That at least one life will be saved. I know how much my own existence has completely shifted because of my relationship with Jesus, so why not pass that along, right?

A couple of days ago, I received a friend request from a young man that I'd never met. I didn't see any "mutual friends" and wondered about our connection. Here's what followed (disclaimer for my "on the fence" friends...I've written part of it in what's known as "Christianese", which is better than me writing in "jive," trust me. I apologize if it makes you uncomfortable):

Dear Evang Enesi Job,

Greetings!! I'm curious as to how you found me as a friend all the way from Nigeria. We don't have any mutual friends. I'm also wondering if you think my blog can help young people in your area. Please let me know. You can find a link on my wall.

In Christ,
Monika Kelly


  • SaturdaySent from Mobile
    Evang Enesi Job
    • Greeting in the name of our lord Jesus ! Once u 're on social site, your name and location can be found any time! And was actually wanting to meet people who will take word of God with me to utmost part of the world, where poverty and disease is ravaging, and devil has used that opportunity to torment them, am on a rescue mission, to herald lost into God's kingdom! What is your blog all about? Meanwhile our target audience for the preaching of the gospel 're the youths who has missed there steps as result of increase in worldly life style! Help us to reach this souls! May Jesus blessing you ma!

  • SundaySent from Mobile
    Monika Kelly
    • Praise the Lord!!!! My blog is for youth!! To God be the glory!!! Our meeting was led by Jesus!!!! Tears!!!

  • YesterdaySent from Mobile
    Monika Kelly
    • Please let
    • Me know what specific problems youth in your city face. This is a divine appointment!!

  • YesterdaySent from Mobile
    Evang Enesi Job
    • Very divine in God's eyes! Because he made all thing possible at his own time, the challenges 're numerous! But will mention few which am conversant with! Lack of spiritual values, moral etiquette, career problems, early marriage, drug addiction and Hiv and related diseases etc. Should in case you 're confuse with this terms! It can easily be broken down for your understanding! God bless you.

  • Evang is typing ...
    God's plan is unfolding. I have no idea what's next, but I do know that I will continue to pray, continue to write, and continue to be in His word. This is a trip and it's free, it's amazing and I don't have to worry about getting the swine flu. At least not for today!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment